What we require
- To build and launch the commercial operations of your own Papilonia Butterfly House in the licensed territory.
- An active approach to searching for and gaining potential investors and in promoting the brand and the franchised concept of Papilonia.
- Detailed familiarisation with the received materials and project designs, and their elaboration and translation into the national language for their further use.
- Dedicate enough time to interested parties and provide them with the relevant information, meeting with them in person if the investor so wishes.
- To fulfil a controlling, consulting and supervising function after acquiring a sub-franchisee
- To secure regular deliveries of butterfly cocoons to the sub-franchisees on a weekly basis. The franchisor will secure your suppliers and resolve any logistic or administrative matters in the entire territory of the EU.
Price of the master-franchise licence for the given region/territory/country
The Papilonia master-franchise licence is always granted exclusively and is valid for a certain region or territory/country. The price of the licence is given according to the population size of the given region, territory/country, unless otherwise negotiated by the franchisor and the master-franchisee.
The price of a licence for a region with a population of 10,000,000
|Standard price:||160.000 €|
|Price for the first three master franchisees:||100.000 €|
with a population of over 40 million, there is a 50% discount on the licence
with a population of over 25 million, there is a 30% discount on the licence
with a population of over 15 million, there is a 20% discount on the licence
|Standard price:||672.000 €|
|Price for the first three
The size of the licensed region is not limited to a state. Based on an agreement between the franchisor and the master franchisee, individual regions or selected territories can be delimited and licensed. However, a master franchise licence can be granted only for regions with a population of more than 5,000,000.
The revenues of the master-franchisee and their division with the franchisor
Your profits start with obtaining/opening your first sub-franchise, whereas your earnings can be divided into two groups:
- The lump-sum initial fee from the franchisee in the amount of40.000 €
- Continuous remuneration paid for each butterfly cocoon delivered to the franchisee's business premises.1 € per cocoon
on average, one Papilonia Butterfly House will order 350 cocoons weekly.
These revenues, in turn, will be divided between you and the franchisor. The master-franchisee sends 20% of all the franchise fees they receive to the franchisor, i.e., € 8,000 from each franchise license and € 0.2 per cocoon.
Benefits for master franchisees with their own business premises
Operating your own Papilonia Butterfly House helps the development and success of the concept:
- Thus, a model Papilonia Butterfly House is created, allowing those interested in the franchise to get to know the project in detail directly in the country of their interest.
- Your commercially successful facilities will increase the interest and the number of investors who want to join the project in the licenced territory.
- Thanks to your personal experience, you will know the details of realising and operating a Papilonia Butterfly House, whereby you can apply this experience in negotiations with interested parties and then in the management and controlling of franchises.
- For every next self-operated facility, the master-franchisee only pays the fee to the franchisor, i.e., 20% of the price for the franchise licence (i.e., € 8 thousand) and only € 0.2/pc for the cocoon fee.
Validity of the master-franchisee licence and investment protection
The period of licence validity and the conditions of your investment in the master-franchisee licence is a minimum of 10 years.